One day me Megan & Maddie came down stars … are mom had a surprise… mom said “ we are going to the great wolf loge”. “YA YA YA I ALLWAYS WANTED TO GERAT WOLF LAGE”!!!!!So we got ready to go.
I went to school . In lunch my mom got me. Then we got Maddie. .. We started are trip. It took 2 hoers.
We finely got to the great wolf loge. We went to the front but we cold not go anywhere without are aunt Namely. She came and we went to our room.
When we got to our room.We got are room and dropped are stuff. We went to the bath room . Then we got are swim suite. Next…
We went to the pool. We found are cozen Ella. In the baby pool it but was not a baby pool not a ordinary pool. A water slide pool. Then we went to the big water slide. Maddie loved it. The we got very wet. We were so we went to the hot tub. Then we went to are room
We went to are room and got dinner. I got pizza. It was cheese. Then we went out for ice cream.The next day we went early to a cafe.she ate new eggs. We also went with Ella.
Then we went shopping. Maddie got a dog I got a wolf. Maddie also wanted a shirt.
Then we went away to are home. We had to say good buy to every thing.
Wow Megan! I love your story about your trip to the Great Wolf Lodge. It looks like you and Maddie had a great time.
ReplyDelete-Katy